Corps de Ballet
The objective of the Corps de Ballet is to support Atlanta Ballet and to give Corps members an insider’s perspective on what it takes to produce a variety of programs. This up close and personal experience with Atlanta Ballet aims to educate and enrich members’ understanding of dance as an art form.
The Corps de Ballet also financially supports Atlanta Ballet and the Centre for Dance Education. This includes sponsoring dancer Peng-Yu Chen as well as Wabi Sabi, a dance initiative led by dancer John Welker that combines emerging choreographers with our city’s amazing venues for performances that bring dance off the stage and into the community.
Benefits of your annual $50 membership include:
- 25% discount on select single tickets.
- $10 per Adult Open Division class ($15 public price) at all three Atlanta Ballet Centre for Dance Education studios.
- Invitations to all Corps de Ballet special events during the 2014-2015 Season.
- Directory of Corps de Ballet members.
- Exclusive E-Newsletter for Corps de Ballet members with behind-the-scenes stories and information.
For information regarding the 2014-2015 Corps de Ballet events, please click here.
If you have any questions about your membership, please contact Megan DeWitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-873-5811 ext. 208.
Corps de Ballet sponsored dancer Peng-Yu Chen, past Corps de Ballet President Angela Smith, and Atlanta Ballet Artistic Director John McFall.