Corps de Ballet
The objective of the Corps de Ballet is to give members an insider’s perspective on what it takes to produce a variety of programs. This up close and personal experience with Atlanta Ballet aims to educate and enrich members’ understanding of dance as an art form. Benefits of your annual membership include:
Benefits of Membership
• 25% discount on selected 2013|14 single tickets. Please contact the Atlanta Ballet Box Office at 404-892-3303 to reserve your seats.
• 10% discount on Adult Open Division classes at the Atlanta Ballet Centre for Dance Education
• Invitations to select Atlanta Ballet and Corps de Ballet special events in the 2013|14 season
• Directory of Corps de Ballet members
• Special E-Newsletter for Corps de Ballet members
The Corps de Ballet also financially supports Atlanta Ballet and the Centre for Dance Education. This includes sponsoring dancer Peng-Yu Chen as well as Wabi Sabi, a new dance initiative led by dancer John Welker that combines our city’s own emerging choreographers with beautiful and engaging venues for amazing outdoor performances that bring art to the people.
For information regarding the 2014 Corps de Ballet Kick-off Luncheon, please click here.
If you would like to join the Corps de Ballet, please download a Corps de Ballet membership form and return it with your payment of $50. If you have any questions about your membership, please contact Megan DeWitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-873-5811 ext. 208.
Corps de Ballet sponsored dancer Peng-Yu Chen, past Corps de Ballet President Angela Smith, and Atlanta Ballet Artistic Director John McFall.