Atlanta Art Lives Here: Win Prizes, Including 2 Tickets to Our Nutcracker! Contest ends Nov 3rd!
Atlanta Ballet is one of nearly 30 metro Atlanta arts organizations that have come together to launch the return of Atlanta Art Lives Here, a collaborative campaign raising awareness of the region’s vibrant arts and culture offerings.
Thousands of events happen each year at more than 450 metro Atlanta arts venues. Atlanta Art Lives Here (organized by Atlanta PlanIt, a service of Public Broadcasting Atlanta) will promote these events and Atlanta’s arts organizations on billboards, radio airwaves, and online. Visit atlantaartliveshere.com year-round for the full community arts calendar.
Additionally, many of the participating organizations have donated VIP tickets, backstage tour offerings, and more for an online sweepstakes. One of these prizes is a pair of tickets to Atlanta Ballet's Nutcracker, which runs December 6-29, 2013 at the Fox Theatre! Click here to enter the contest before it ends November 3, 2013!
Atlanta Art Lives Here sweepstakes prizes* include:
- Alliance Theatre: A Backstage Tour for Two at the Alliance Theatre
- Atlanta Ballet: Two Tickets to “Atlanta Ballet’s Nutcracker”
- The Atlanta Opera: Two Tickets to “Faust”
- Atlanta Shakespeare Company: ASC T-Shirt
- Callanwolde Fine Arts Center: Two Tickets to “Christmas at Callanwolde”
- Center for Collaborative and International Arts at GSU: Set of CENCIA Program Books
- Center for Puppetry Arts: Family Four-Pack of Tickets
- Decatur Arts Alliance: Two VIP Tickets to the Decatur Wine Festival
- DeKalb Symphony Orchestra: Conduct the DSO! and Two Tickets to Banks & Shane
- Georgia Ballet: Two Tickets to "The Nutcracker"
- Georgia Ensemble Theatre: Two Tickets to “DEATHTRAP!”
- Horizon Theatre: Two Tickets to The “Santaland Diaries”
- Michael C. Carlos Museum: Two Guest Passes and Two Exhibit Posters
- Zuckerman Museum of Art at KSU: Behind-the-Scenes Curator Tour
Atlanta Art Lives Here launched in 2011 to remind Atlantans how vital the arts are to the community and to encourage them to support their growth. The campaign has increased both its reach and number of participating organizations each year.
For more information about the campaign or to learn more about the participating organizations, find upcoming events to attend, or enter the sweepstakes, visit www.atlantaartliveshere.com.