PATRON SERVICES ASSISTANT
Atlanta Ballet is seeking a part-time, seasonal Patron Services Assistant who will participate in all aspects of Patron Services and the Marketing Department, including ticket sales, customer service, data entry, filing, and other duties as assigned. They ensure accurate public representation of Atlanta Ballet and its programming through strong customer service skills. The Patron Services Assistant works both at Atlanta Ballet’s box office and at performance venues during production runs. Must be available during the day, as well as evenings and weekends in December, 20-30 hours per week. The hourly rate for this position is $13/hr.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pleasantly greet and assist all patrons, creating a welcoming atmosphere at the Patron Services office.
- Assist Atlanta Ballet patrons over the phone and in person with purchases of tickets, subscription packages, subscriber ticket exchanges, complimentary ticket requests, and other items as available.
- Assist Atlanta Ballet patrons at performances at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.
- Process ticket orders and payments accurately into computerized ticketing systems, including season and single ticket orders, complimentary ticket requests and subscriber exchanges.
- Accurately fulfill online ticket and subscription orders.
- Maintain accuracy of patron information, including data projects such as address updates and ticket order imports as assigned.
- Coordinate transfer of box office from Atlanta Ballet to venues during performances.
- Coordinate pre- and post-show customer service emails and surveys.
- Filing and other general office duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have box office experience, as well as a working knowledge of basic computer functions, Microsoft Word and Excel. Must possess excellent customer service skills. Tessitura and/or Mailchimp experience a plus.
Atlanta Ballet requires all employees to be fully vaccinated.
The Patron Services Assistant performs all duties and responsibilities under the guidance and supervision of the Patron Services Manager.
To apply for this position please email resume and references to HRinfo@atlantaballet.com. No phone calls, please.
Atlanta Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.