Join us April 6th for a 7 Deadly Sins Bar Crawl in Honor of Carmina Burana!
Atlanta Ballet Presents: Carmina Burana 7 Deadly Sins Bar Crawl
Saturday, April 6 | 7pm - midnight
In honor of Carmina Burana, where 3 seminarians fall victim to the 7 deadly sins, we invite you to come tempt your fate with us this weekend.
Old Fourth Ward Corridor:
- Sin 1: Pride - Sister Louisa's Church of the Living Room & Ping Pong Emporium
- Sin 2: Lust - Corner Tavern
- Sin 3: Envy - Café Circa
- Sin 4: Gluttony - Sound Table
- Sin 5: Wrath - JoyStick Gamebar
- Sin 6: Sloth - Noni's
- Sin 7: Greed - Edgewood Speakeasy
$30 - registration open now! Click here to get your tickets today! The first 50 people who purchase tickets will receive a FREE 7 Deadly Sins Bar Cawl t-shirt! They're going fast, so don't get left out!
These ladies are all set for the 7 Deadly Sins Bar Crawl with their commemorative t-shirts!
Join us for a hosted drink at each bar, food & drink specials, door prizes and more! Are you a sinner or a saint? Come dressed as your favorite deadly sin or saint; best costume wins a prize! Then make sure you join us April 12-14 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre for David Bintley's Carmina Burana. Click here to get your tickets to the performance too!
See who's going and invite friends with our Facebook event by clicking here.
Check out the 7 Deadly Sins Bar Crawl on the Nightfly app that helps you find fun local events!
Remember folks, #DontDrinkAndDrive !
Have fun at the 7 Deadly Sins Bar Crawl, then leave the driving to Uber, everyone's private driver.™
It's easy, convenient, and safe!
2. Uber Comes To You: Sit back and relax. They'll text you when your Uber arrives.
3. Hop In & Hop Out: After you arrive at your destination, they'll charge your credit card on file and email you a receipt.
NOTE: The Edgewood corridor is experiencing construction. Portions of Edgewood will be closed over the weekend. Please plan ahead for road closings.