24|25 SEASON COMPANY AND ATLANTA BALLET 2 AUDITION
Audition applications for the 24-25 Season are now open. The options for applying are:
- Register for the OPEN AUDITION taking place on February 11, 2024 from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM. After the audition takes place, dancers considered to be potential candidates will be contacted by separate email for next steps.
- Request an IN-PERSON AUDITION at a separate time. Dancers considered to be potential candidates will be contacted by separate email for next steps.
- Request a VIRITUAL AUDITION. Dancers considered to be potential candidates will be contacted by separate email for next steps.
- Attend an audition on the Atlanta Ballet AUDITION TOUR. Please visit this link for dates:
Atlanta Ballet Company:
36 Week Full-time Employment Contract (Typically Aug-May), Base Salary: $700.00 per week with increase over base rate commensurate with abilities and/or experience. There are additional opportunities available for teaching and/or choreographing with the Atlanta Ballet Centre for Dance Education. All dancers are offered Surest health insurance and Sunlife Assurant Dental DHMO dental discount plan at no cost for employee-only. Dancer may add spouses/dependents to these plans as well - Atlanta Ballet and employee share additional premium cost. United Healthcare Dental and Vision plans are also available to enroll in and they are 100% employee paid.
Atlanta Ballet 2:
We are also auditioning professionally trained students for Atlanta Ballet 2. Atlanta Ballet 2 represents the highest level of training in Atlanta Ballet Centre for Dance Education and provides new performance opportunities for the next generation of professional dancers. Please click here to learn more.
Must have strong classical technique and prior performance experience.
AUDITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Fill out this link: https://forms.office.com/r/isy27GjJjx
- Email the following to email@example.com with email subject line: First Name, Last Name, Audition
- RESUME OR CV
- DANCE PHOTOGRAPHS (One or more full-body)
Accepted formats: .doc, .docx, .pdf files
Applications missing any of these materials will not be considered.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS: Candidates are not required to be vaccinated to audition. Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 to be accept any offered positions to Atlanta Ballet 2 or Atlanta Ballet Company.
Atlanta Ballet believes that diversity, equity, inclusion, and access are critical to our success and growth as an institution as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain uniquely qualified and talented candidates from a diverse pool. Our goal is to be reflective, both onstage and off, and at all job levels, of the audiences we engage. Atlanta Ballet is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship status, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.