TITLE: Patron Services Assistant
STATUS: PTE, Non-Exempt
ORIGINAL DATE: 10/2023
REVISION DATE: 10/2023
SALARY RANGE: $13 hourly
Atlanta Ballet is seeking a part-time, seasonal Patron Services Assistant who will participate in all aspects of Patron Services, including ticket sales, customer service, data entry, filing, and other duties as assigned. They will ensure accurate public representation of Atlanta Ballet and its programming through strong customer service skills. The Patron Services Assistant will work both at Atlanta Ballet’s box office and at performance venues during production runs. Must be available during the day, as well as evenings and weekends in November and December, 15-30 hours per week. The hourly rate for this position is $13/hr.
- Pleasantly greet and assist all patrons, creating a welcoming atmosphere at the Patron Services office and at performance venues.
- Assist Atlanta Ballet patrons over the phone and in person with purchases of tickets, subscription packages, subscriber ticket exchanges, complimentary ticket requests, and other items as available.
- Assist Atlanta Ballet patrons at performances at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre and other performance venues.
- Log and report all patron service issues and communications.
- Process ticket orders and payments accurately into computerized ticketing systems, including season and single ticket orders, complimentary ticket requests and subscriber exchanges.
- Accurately fulfill online ticket and subscription orders.
- Maintain accuracy of patron information, including data projects such as address updates and ticket order imports as assigned.
- Filing and other general office duties as assigned.
- Box Office experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions, including Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Tessitura and/or other ticketing software systems experience a plus.
The Patron Services Assistant performs all duties and responsibilities under the guidance and supervision of the Patron Services Manager and the Director of Technology and Sales Operations.
COMPENSATION: $13 Hourly
Candidates must be fully vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19.
APPLICATIONS AND INQUIRIES:
Please contact HRinfo@atlantaballet.com for inquiries and to submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Atlanta Ballet believes that diversity, equity, inclusion, and access are critical to our success and growth as an institution as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain uniquely qualified and talented candidates from a diverse pool. Our goal is to be reflective, both onstage and off, and at all job levels, of the audiences we engage. Atlanta Ballet is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship status, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.